Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So little to do, so much time! Scratch and Reverse that...

Alright. Here we go. This is my to-do list...and then I'm off to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow I can scratch off my progress! :) That's assuming I make progress...but I think I can, I think I can..

Tuesday:
*Pick up Wedding Invitation Pictures. (Note to self: Blog about chic, frugal wedding planning)
*Address invitations (Note to self: Get the rest of the addresses!)
*Buy stamps
*Send invites
*Buy Rubber Cement to make invites! (Note to self:List not in order...)
*Laundry
*Exercise ???
*Laundry (if time allows)
*Drop off at GoodWill
*Pay Phone Bill.

Wednesday:
*Laundry
*Finish Organizing Basement.
*De-Clutter Basement
*Etsy?

This Week In General:
*Clothes to consignment shop
*De-Cluttered items to GoodWill, Listed on Craigslist, or taken to consignment shop
*Laundry done and PUT AWAY in the correct place/manner.
*Prep for school.

Ok. And now, I think I will go to bed. I am sleepy with much to do!

~C.

No comments:

Post a Comment