Monday, July 19, 2010

So-let's face it, I've been wishy-washy on the blogging train. Which, I'm hoping will soon change! :) I've put together a fabulous Home Binder, which I copied from Joy over at Just Organize Yourself, you can find her site here: http://justorganizeyourself.blogspot.com/ I'm a big fan of her blog, because anyone who knows me knows that organization is so not something I'm good at...and it's a constant battle, and I'm working on it! But anyway, this thing is hopefully about to become my best friend. And this is how I plan to start being more accountable not only to my blog, but to myself, and my life! :)

I have a job interview next week, at a facility I've been trying to get into since I was 18 years old! It's next Friday, mid-morning, and I want this so desperately I'm actually nervous for the first time in my life about an interview. So, I'm all over the place right now emotionally, and trying to get everything done. BUT here's a run-down of what I hope to do this week on the blog: Give a list of the blogs that I read on a daily/every other day basis to help me with my frugal journey, explain how excited I am about some new FREE software that helps with our finances, talk about how we're planning a vow renewal ceremony on a VERY limited budget, and then who knows what else!?! Let me know what you'd like to get from this blog-ideas, deals, concepts, topic for series, that type of thing!

~C.

No comments:

Post a Comment