Saturday, July 10, 2010

My goodness this night got away from me! I worked both second and third shift yesterday, and so unfortunately, my Saturday morning and early afternoon were spent napping. But then Matt found a spectacular Craigslist ad, and we went and retrieved some treasures! He got some computer tools and parts that he needed, or can use by converting them (tech-talk is so not something I understand!), and I got some clothes for a friend of ours who is pregnant, as well as my mom, and some material for a new project that I'm trying to put together...maybe an etsy shop is in the future? We'll see! :)

But...on to the good stuff. Now that it is Sunday-(only officially, via the timezone), I want to share a heads-up as to what I'm going to be sharing with you either tomorrow, or Monday! I am a firm believer in coupons, and bargains, and deals, frugality and thriftiness! Sooo...seeing as coupons come in the Sunday paper, and today is-You guessed it! Sunday! I'm going to explain to you how I coupon, why I coupon, how I organize my coupons, and some of my great success stories! I will also offer links to my usual go-to deal sites...these are sites that offer daily deals, fabulous frugal advice, as well as coupon match-ups for the week!!! It is AWESOME and I can't wait to share!!!!

Do you coupon? Do you have a preference as to organizational method? How do you clip your coupons? Which do you clip and why? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear!!! :)

Until another time, another place...
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment